Custom Designed Bridges
Custom Manufacturing, Inc has the perfect answer for your bridge needs. All our bridges are custom designed for your site and your specific needs. We are currently the leading manufacturer of bridge kits in the Midwest.
- Our bridge kits can be fabricated to replace an existing bridge using any existing footings such as a railroad abutment.
- Buy our bridge kit and install using your own crew or have us quote on complete installation using our experienced crew.
- The bridge and railings are bolt together construction and are removable if the need arises to move the bridge. No permanent foundation is required in most installations.
- Bridge kits have steel I beams and are predrilled for deck planks, post and cross members.
- The lumber is MCA treated, arsenic-free pressure treated, galvanized hardware is supplied, and all steel parts have a red oxide primer.
- Flat or arched design.
- Railings can be horizontal or vertical. 42″ or 54″ are standard heights. Kick plates also available
- Boardwalks also available
- Attractive appearance
- Used by cities and developers in new residential areas.
- A uniform live load of 30 pounds per square foot applied to the entire deck surface plus a concentrated load of 10,000 or 12,000 pounds mid span.
- Stamped engineering drawing available